To support and supplement the academic programme by providing teaching-learning resources required by the faculty members as well as students.
Since the founding of the college in 1997, the college library has been making upward strides synchronizing with the passage of time.
Setting out with a humble beginning, the college library now stands embellished with books numbering almost 6773. Three periodicals,
four daily newspapers and one e-paper have further added to the strength of the library. The library also has in stock around 122 numbers
of bound periodicals and a special collection of Karbi Language donated by Karbi Lammet Amei (Karbi Sahitya Sabha).
|| Ms. Madhurekha Saikia
Qualification : B.Sc.,M.L.I.Sc.,M.Phil (NET qualified). (Librarian)
||Ms. Bobymoni Das
Qualification : B.A. (Library Assistant)
||Ms. Plabita Engtipi
- Library Services:
- Internet browsing
- Open Access Resources
- Access to NLIST e-resources
- Access to NDLI
- Access to 'The Assam Tribune' e-paper
- Library's Best Practices:
- User Orientation Program:
- To introduce new users with the library resources and services, the library staff has been conducting orientation programmes for
TDC 1st semester students at the beginning of each academic session since 2017-18.
- Best Reader Award:
- To motivate the students for using the library, the library has a practice of giving away 'Best Reader Award' to maximum two students
at the end of each session.
Links for E-Resources: